A guitar training course covering the theoretical side of music at an average of two hours per week with the instructor for four weeks for each level
The program contains an introductory course on the definition of the guitar instrument and the methods and methods of playing it
- Define playing styles
- Advanced exercises for the right hand (holding a plectrum and using the electric guitar)
- Advanced exercises for the left hand (fingers and hips)
- Advanced hand synchronization exercises (plectrum and tuning in the case of an electric guitar)
- Playing chords (Achords)
- Playing melodies of songs from the European Arab heritage.
- The melodies played short, popular songs.