An audio training course covering the theoretical side of music at an average of two hours per week with the instructor for four weeks for each level
The program contains an introductory course on the definition of the zither instrument, its origin and the methods and methods of playing it
- Definition of the parts of the zither (the shape of the zither and its parts)
- Definition of a short history of the zither machine
- Definition of strings of zither, number and methods of control.
- Definition of playing techniques (using racket or shuttlecock)
- Definition of how to sit and position the machine.
- Definition of right-handed use (placement and use of the shuttlecock)
- Define using the left hand.
- Definition of using synchronized hands together.
- Playing melodies for songs from the Arab heritage (Muwashahat songs,
- The melodies played short, popular songs.