Zither intermediate level
An audio training course covering the theoretical side of music at an average of two hours per week with the instructor for four weeks for each level
The program contains an introductory course on the definition of the zither instrument, its origin and the methods and methods of playing it
- Advanced playing techniques (racquet or shuttlecock)
- Advanced Right Hand Exercises (Position and Use of Badminton)
- Advanced exercises for the use of the left hand.
- Advanced exercises for the use of synchronization of the hands together.
- Playing melodies for songs from the Arab heritage (Muwashahat songs,
- The melodies played short, popular songs.