An audio training course covering the theoretical side of music at an average of two hours per week with the instructor for four weeks for each level
- The program contains an introductory course on introducing the violin. Styles and methods of playing it.
- Definition of the violin parts (the shape of the violin and its parts)
- Definition of a short history of the violin.
- Define playing styles
- Definition of how to sit.
- Definition of using the right hand (holding and using the bow)
- Definition of using the left hand (fingers and hips)
- Definition of using the synchronization of the hands together (bow and arch)
- Playing melodies of songs from the European Arab heritage.
- The melodies played short, popular songs.