An audio training course covering the theoretical side of music at an average of two hours per week with the instructor for four weeks for each level
The program contains an introductory course on the definition of the Oud instrument and the methods and methods of playing it
- Definition of the parts of the oud (the shape of the lute and its parts)
- Definition of a short history of the oud
- Define playing styles
- Definition of how to sit.
- Definition of using the right hand (holding and using a shuttlecock)
- Definition of using the left hand (fingers and hips)
- Definition of using the synchronization of the hands together (badminton and tunnel)
- Playing melodies for songs from the Arab heritage (Muwashahat songs,
- The melodies played short, popular songs.