A guitar training course covering the theoretical side of music at an average of two hours per week with the instructor for four weeks for each level
The program contains an introductory course on the definition of the guitar instrument and the methods and methods of playing it
- Introduction to guitar parts (the shape of the guitar and its parts)
- Definition of a short history of the guitar.
- Define playing styles
- Definition of how to sit.
- Definition of using the right hand (holding the plectrum and using the electric guitar)
- Definition of using the left hand (fingers and hips)
- Definition of using hand synchronization (plectrum and tunnel in the case of an electric guitar)
- Playing chords (Achords)
- Playing melodies of songs from the European Arab heritage.
- The melodies played short, popular songs.